Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Working On My Fitness

Like most women in America, Amber and I are currently working on our fitness and health regimen. You will not here us use the word diet too much on here because we are honestly looking to make a life change.

To date, Amber has lost 22lbs over the past 2 months and I have lost 10lbs in the past 3 months. Amber will post more on what she has done later.

We recently started working out together at Lucille Roberts. This is the first time that I have ever worked out at an all female gym (Amber has been a member since August 2010), and I think I actually like it. At the location we attend, there are women of all shapes, sizes, races, and fitness levels. The classes are intense. A 45 minute class can leave you feeling like you worked out for an hour. We built a fitness regime to help us stay on track during the week.
So far it has been pretty good. Our immediate goal is to take off another 10lbs my mid-July. Wish us luck! more tips and info to come!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on WIOG! We may not always reply but we read every single word you write. If you want to chat one on one asap, email us at kimberly@workitoutgurl.com or amber@workitoutgurl.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...