Friday, March 02, 2012

My Weight Loss Progress

So after much debate... I've decided to post a picture of my progress. 
I am super nervous. So please don't be too harsh. 
In about 5 weeks, I lost 8lbs.
I don't really see it too much. But maybe you guys will.
This makes me feel a little lousy about my other post complaining that I didn't see much progress. It's like it magically happened over the past 2 weeks. 


Also, just so you know, I stopped taking the supplements that we spoke about a few weeks ago. They made me pee too much. And by pee... I mean I was running to the bathroom and I felt like Niagra Falls was pouring out of my bladder. Amber's trainer recommended LIPO 6X. So I will be testing it out the next few days to see how it makes me feel. I've only taken it today, but so far I already feel like I have much more energy.

Has anyone else tried a fat burner like LIPO 6X or  Oxy ELITE Pro (which my trainer suggested)? 

3 comments:

  1. You look great! I def can see some changes!!! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Read tҺe excerpt on Τheodore Taylօr and answer the following questions:.
    I had no job and I was up late one night, ԁespeгate for a way out of the hole I had gotten myself into.
    The entire courѕe is online for you to download, so there really isn't
    anything yօu need to store on yoսr computer, which is really nice.


    Feel free to visit my page - ultimate herpes Protocol free

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on WIOG! We may not always reply but we read every single word you write. If you want to chat one on one asap, email us at kimberly@workitoutgurl.com or amber@workitoutgurl.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...