Thursday, March 01, 2012

Wedding Theme: Love Quencher

I completely forgot that I didn't share the wedding inspiration boards that my wedding planner created for me months back! These are not exact images of what the wedding will look like, but it definitely incorporates our general color theme and decor. As the day approaches, I will have more and more pictures of what everything will be looking like.




















                                                                 Source: renitaprince.blogspot.com via Kimberly on Pinterest


My wedding planner is Renita from Fabulous Weddings Shoestring Budgets and she is fabulous! If you are looking for a planner, please don't give it a second thought when thinking about calling FWSB!

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting on WIOG! We may not always reply but we read every single word you write. If you want to chat one on one asap, email us at kimberly@workitoutgurl.com or amber@workitoutgurl.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...