Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Back To School


Today marks the first day of the Spring Semester. First of all, I am still trying to figure out where the Fall Semester went. I am going back to class kicking and screaming, I need a longer break, but this is not Burger King and I can't always have it my way.

Although I am not ready for the semester to begin, my inner nerd is excited to see what this semester brings. I definitely have to work on my schedule, to make sure that I do not fall behind in my classwork like I did last semester. I always seem to pull through at the last minute, but at the end of the day the stress is really not worth it.  For anyone who is a member of #TeamGradSchool have a great semester, and happy studying!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on WIOG! We may not always reply but we read every single word you write. If you want to chat one on one asap, email us at kimberly@workitoutgurl.com or amber@workitoutgurl.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...