Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Coupons! Coupons!

I am on this "saving money" kick since I am close too if not penny-less after all of my bills go out each month. SO, I am searching for great bargains where ever I go. I recently acquired an Ipad 1 and I need a case that has a proppy-up-thingy. I have been waiting for a bargain and I finally found one today! $11.95 for a black case from Gumdrop.

I wanted to share my money saving links with all of ya'll too, so if you are interested, click the link below. And, it's free to sign up. It's similar to a bourgeois LivingSocial/Lifebooker/Groupon.

Joss & Main

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on WIOG! We may not always reply but we read every single word you write. If you want to chat one on one asap, email us at kimberly@workitoutgurl.com or amber@workitoutgurl.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...