Saturday, December 31, 2011

December Goals in Review


December Goals in Review

  1. Eat mindfully. I was able to complete this goal with flying colors! I did my best to to eat out of depression or boredom this month. AND I went back into measuring all of my food. 
  2. Exercise. So this was an epic fail. But Amber and I created an exercise schedule for next month. 4X per week in the morning. We have it down!
  3. Fruits and Veggies. Ummmm, soooo, I still don't really like veggies, but I tried... half-heatedly to incorporate a few more. But I know I can do better. 
  4. Water. I've went back to eliminating more non water and tea drinks and I'm doing well. Especially in this past week when I was home from work. I only drank water until I was sick of the taste and went out to get the 0 calorie flavored water.
  5. Grazing. I could say that I accomplished this for the most part. I try not to pick at food anymore, and if I want a taste, I limit myself to one spoonful instead of a full-on plate sharing experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on WIOG! We may not always reply but we read every single word you write. If you want to chat one on one asap, email us at kimberly@workitoutgurl.com or amber@workitoutgurl.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...