Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Save the Dates have been ordered!

Save the Dates are off the checklist!

The lovely save the date to your left is what the fiance and I ordered this past weekend. The couple pictured is not us, and we changed the pea-green to a carrot color to match out color theme.

There were ordered directly from the Magnet Street website. They are 2" x 3.5" and they automatically come with cute lined envelopes. the ETA is 7 - 10 days, so sadly I will not have my dream of a Holiday Card and Magnet double mailing, but more of a New Year's surprise! (At this point, I am almost positive that I will be mailing out very few holiday cards, actually. Time has completely escaped me this  year.)

The site is super user friendly, so hopefully the magnets will be a-okay and ready to go. I was able to get 100 magnets with the color customization for a little over $100. I thought that was pretty good! 

2 comments:

  1. that's an awesome thing to get crossed of the big list! And great deal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are super cute!! When is the big day?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on WIOG! We may not always reply but we read every single word you write. If you want to chat one on one asap, email us at kimberly@workitoutgurl.com or amber@workitoutgurl.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...