Friday, April 13, 2012

Newest Addiction: Instagram

I just had to make a post about my latest addiction- Instagram. I actually think I may have gotten Kim to cross over as well. I am a sucker for pictures, if you give me a slow day and a phone I will have the best photo shoots. Here are a few of my latest uploads......welcome to my life!

My first day with my new DKNY glasses, the world looks so clear! 



Dress down Friday at work, I had to bring out my bow <3


 Please excuse my face, this was after a late night work- out on Friday

My nephew found his way to my room after I got home from the gym, obviously this was a reason to take a pic! 



Easter Sunday- a quick photo shoot with my sister and my adorable nephews!


Thanks for reading and stay fab <3

P.S. If you have Instagram follow us, we follow back @SIMPLYFAB31 and @KANDIDLYKIM!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for dropping by my blog! I'm still getting hip to Instagram...love Pinterest though! Love your Easter dress...beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem.....and thanks for the compliment, when I saw the dress I had to have it!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting on WIOG! We may not always reply but we read every single word you write. If you want to chat one on one asap, email us at kimberly@workitoutgurl.com or amber@workitoutgurl.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...