Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Week 2 Independence Day Challenge


This week's Highs
First off I lost 5 pounds!!! I am super excited, especially since I know I haven't been doing what I should, but this loss definitely made my day. I feel that three of the pounds may be water weight, but hey I'll take it. Lately my allergies have been crazy so I had to cancel my training session, but I rescheduled it, and boy did Erik kick my butt. I really pushed myself to the max, and it felt amazing, I am finally learning how to push through he burn instead of stopping. (My secret is I sing songs in my head to try and ignore the excruciating pain!) 

This week's Lows
I still have not bumped the habit of skipping dinner, I have no idea what it is but for some reason I can eat well all day but when it comes to dinner I just don't eat. And I NEED to drink more water, lately it has been a struggle to get through my 40oz water bottle.  I know that I have to work on my eating, this is the one area that needs major improvement, so this week I plan to force myself to eat dinner, hopefully I can stick to the plan. I take that back, I WILL stick to the plan.

I hope everyone is staying motivated! Thanks for reading and as always stay fab!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on WIOG! We may not always reply but we read every single word you write. If you want to chat one on one asap, email us at kimberly@workitoutgurl.com or amber@workitoutgurl.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...