Monday, May 07, 2012

Week 3 Independence Day Challenge

I can't believe it is already week 3 of the challenge, there are 9 weeks left to make a difference. As promised here is last weeks recap:

This Week's HIGHS
I am down another 1.5 pounds, that's right 1.5, that .5 makes a difference, only .5 more until its another full pound of weight loss. I am super excited, I was aiming for 2 pounds this week, but at this point as long as the scale moves down I will be satisfied. This week I made more of an effort to eat dinner, I definitely missed a night or two but it was much better than usual. I also have been doing better with my water intake, although I am hating the constant bathroom breaks, every minute of walking counts even if it is down the hall! This week Kim and I took a class at the gym, and it kicked our BUTT, it was a weight training class that incorporated some cardio. I absolutely HATE mountain climbers and burpees, but I pushed through the class. It took everything in me to stop from leaving the class but I knew that if I left I would only be letting myself down. The class was an hour of pure torture, but I think I might go back.

This Week's LOWS
So I attempted to fit into my red skinny jeans that I talked about in one of my previous posts, but I wasn't able to fit into them. This time I was able to get them up and zip them, but I still couldn't breathe at the same time. My next mission is to zip, button and breathe in that order! I planned to make it to the gym at least 5 times this week, but I only made it 3 times. I did make it through two old Tae-Bo tapes so I guess that counts. 

This is a new day and a new week, and so far I am off to a good start and I am ready to get fit. I hope all of you are staying motivated and doing well with the challenge. I am preparing to go to Ocean City Maryland for Memorial Day weekend, so I have officially switched to Beast Mode! 


Thanks for reading, and as always stay fab <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on WIOG! We may not always reply but we read every single word you write. If you want to chat one on one asap, email us at kimberly@workitoutgurl.com or amber@workitoutgurl.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...