Thursday, March 10, 2011

We are planning a wedding!

The love of my life and I became engaged on February 25th, 2011. Saying that I am excited is a huge understatement; I don't know what to do with myself! And now, I have to learn how to get in "wedding planning mode" (whatever that is). My fiancé! and I will be planning this wedding together. He likes to say that I will be planning it with his approval here and there. So with the help of my fiancè, The Complete Wedding Planner & Organizer, websites, family and friends; this wedding will be planned. This book was our FIRST engagement gift.

I am going to document the progress of our wedding through the reception and honeymoon. We have tentatively chosen August 4th, 2012 as the date, but we have some flexibility depending on costs.

A lot of planning sites help you create view boards of potential ideas and likes/dislikes. I tried to create one on my own this morning. I truly do not have any strong likes or dislikes right now for the wedding. Mr. Man and I have agreed that we want a traditional, elegant, classy affair. Hopefully, looking through more books and pictures will help us find distinct elements that we should include in the ceremony, reception, and honeymoon.


I cannot wait to see when our day gets closer to fully being planned. Our goal is to have the wedding plans finalized by the December 2011/January 2012. We have so many goals and inputs that we need to consider! I know I also have personal things that I would like to accomplish before the wedding as well. This should be fun, tons of work, but still very rewarding.


Here we go!















Images from:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on WIOG! We may not always reply but we read every single word you write. If you want to chat one on one asap, email us at kimberly@workitoutgurl.com or amber@workitoutgurl.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...