Thursday, March 10, 2011

Ooo Kleinfelds

I do not know any woman who has ever thought of getting married who does not know about Kleinfeld Bridal Manhattan. After watching my third episode of "Say Yes to the Dress" for the day, I decided to go on the Kleinfeld website and browse through the dresses. I have never tried on a dress or seriously looked for dresses prior to Mr. Man and I discussing marriage. I also was never one of those girls who day dreamed about her wedding details. I always knew that I wanted to get married, but I have never put too much thought into it. I just figured that it would happen when I met Mr. Right.

Anywho, I digress, I put together another view book from the Kleinfeld collections today.


When looking through pictures, the trend that I favor is the drop-waist style. I think that some designers call it a "fit and flair" as well. Most of the dresses have some type bling on the top or waist too. I don't plan on shopping for a dress until the Fall/Winter, so I have time. Watching bridal shows has also showed me that many women fall in love with a style, but it doesn't fit their body right when they try it on and they choose a completely different style.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on WIOG! We may not always reply but we read every single word you write. If you want to chat one on one asap, email us at kimberly@workitoutgurl.com or amber@workitoutgurl.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...