Saturday, March 12, 2011

The Coral House

Today Mr. Man and I will be looking at our FIRST potential reception hall. We will be going to The Coral House in Baldwin, New York. This was a recommendation from my hairstylist. She has attended several weddings there and will be hosting a party for her family later this year at this place. She could not stop talking about how economical the hall was, so I gave them a call to see if Mr. Man and I could take a look today.

What did surprise me was that they were able to give me a price over the phone. From what I have read, most halls never give quotes over the phone. The woman on the phone was extremely nice as she quickly informed me of the dozens of things that were included in the price (like open bar) and then quoted a price for an afternoon and evening reception. To my knowledge, a nice sit down reception (not buffet), should be about $75-90 per plate, at least. Well, let me tell you, her afternoon prices were competitive! I am looking forward to seeing the hall in person today.

Did I also mention that The Coral House is on the water?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on WIOG! We may not always reply but we read every single word you write. If you want to chat one on one asap, email us at kimberly@workitoutgurl.com or amber@workitoutgurl.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...