Thursday, March 31, 2011

Wedding Day Beauty


I am one of those women who likes to find a hair salon and stick to it faithfully. However, in the recent years, I haven't found a place that I can be loyal to. Therefore, I need to start from scratch when looking at places who can do Bridal Makeup and Hair. I've been scoring the net, and I feel like I should try out a few salons, spas, and private stylists in the upcoming months before making a decision.

Ideally, I would like the place to be close to the church and have the option of having the stylist accompany the group throughout the day for touch ups. I would also like a place that has a few male service options as well. Maybe I can convince Mr. Man to indulge himself and get a massage and a mani/pedi. Wishful thinking? Probably. Will I still try? Of course. He deserves it.

Below are some places I've viewed:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on WIOG! We may not always reply but we read every single word you write. If you want to chat one on one asap, email us at kimberly@workitoutgurl.com or amber@workitoutgurl.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...