Friday, April 01, 2011

Reception Hall Blues

As of today, I understand why couples hire a wedding planner. There are so many things to consider and research. Right now, we are looking to see if we can view a few more halls that fit our requirements. However, I am 100% against driving out to a place that I feel will not meet our standards. I am finding that many reception halls do not have great websites. Maybe the owners are too busy hosting beautiful weddings to think about having a detailed, up to date, and information filled website. 75% of the time when I call to have materials sent to the house or via email; I am shot down because they will not send materials without a consultation. Womp Womp.

This weekend we are having company, so I do not think we will visit anyplace. But hopefully, we will find a few other places to visit soon. I think the Astoria World Manor, Inc, may be next on the must-see list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on WIOG! We may not always reply but we read every single word you write. If you want to chat one on one asap, email us at kimberly@workitoutgurl.com or amber@workitoutgurl.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...