Friday, May 20, 2011

This is Starla: Wedding Dress

Today I went into a frenzy at work to show my coworker this dress. I tried it on at Florida bridal salon with my Godmother. I absolutely love the way the dress made me feel, but it wasn't the type of dress that I wanted to get married in. I felt like I was going to a party instead of getting married to the man I love.

But I cannot get over how happy I felt when I tried it on. I am so excited to marry Mr. Man; looking at dresses sometimes gets me a bit overwhelmed. I get all mushy and lovey dovey. Hopefully, when I start shopping for real, I will find a dress that has the look that I am looking for and the feeling that I had when I tried this gown on.

This gown is by Sottero & Midgley. The collection is amazing.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on WIOG! We may not always reply but we read every single word you write. If you want to chat one on one asap, email us at kimberly@workitoutgurl.com or amber@workitoutgurl.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...