Friday, June 24, 2011

Dress Down Friday

Dress Down Friday 6/24

Polka dot top
H M short jacket, £12
Current/Elliott distressing jeans, $200
Forever21 antique shoes, $15
Dorothy Perkins orange jewelry, £20

First I just have to say TGIF!!!!!!
So glad that another long work week has come to an end. I just love the fact that we get to dress down at work on Friday, all of my money that I have spent on jeans has not gone to waste. Lately black has been my best friend. I don't quite know when it started but I keep finding myself wearing skinny jeans and a simple black Tee and dressing it up with a cute necklace.

Today I went for a very comfortable yet work-appropriate look. I am wearing a pair of straight leg jeans (courtesy of Old Navy's Clearance Rack), a plain black tee shirt, a tan jacket along with my favorite pair of chocolate moccasin flats and I summed it all up with this cute tribal necklace I picked up at New York & Company.

This is an idea (not an exact replica) of what the outfit looks like. Generally, if you have a basic Tee you can add a colored cardigan or jacket and a nice necklace to dress it up. You can add a nice pair of heels to jazz it up or keep it simple and grab a pair of comfy flats or sandals.

Have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on WIOG! We may not always reply but we read every single word you write. If you want to chat one on one asap, email us at kimberly@workitoutgurl.com or amber@workitoutgurl.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...