Thursday, June 16, 2011

Meet Calista and Kendra

These two dresses are my absolute favorites so far. Every single time I see them, I cannot help but smile.

I have a strong feeling that my final choice will be similar to one of these dresses. They are both made my the wonderful Maggie Sottero.

I still have lots of time though. I do not plan on going dress shopping until after Thanksgiving time. I want to see if I can get back into shape a little bit more first. I can't remember if I wrote about this before, but when I tried on dresses in Florida with my Godmother, I felt fine. Perfectly fine. Sure, it definitely wouldn't hurt me to tone up a bit (or a lot), but if I had to get married tomorrow, I would still feel beautiful.

Since my trip to Florida I have lost about 10lbs. I don't really have a specific number that I must reach on order to be happy, but I would like to look a certain way. We will see.

I stumbled upon this blog a few days ago. It seems like they have some good stuff to say.

Until then!




1 comment:

  1. I was dead set on buying a Maggie! I love her designs, they're so elegant and glamourous, but affordable! I ended up going with another designer, but Maggie will always be my first love :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on WIOG! We may not always reply but we read every single word you write. If you want to chat one on one asap, email us at kimberly@workitoutgurl.com or amber@workitoutgurl.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...