Sunday, June 19, 2011

This Week's Goal


I am a huge believer in fresh starts. On Sundays, I feel like this is my day to re-group and get myself back on track.Sometimes, I really get down when I think about the things I want to accomplish and how far I am from them ( like starting my doctorate, losing weight, moving up in my career ). Conversely, I overlook the things I have done (like completing my bachelors degree in 3 yrs, transitioning from relaxed to natural hair over 2 yrs, and changing my career path successfully).


This week is a re dedication week for me. I want to get back on track and work on having a more positive mindset.



  •          At work I want to try and focus to develop a few more resources for my position. The summer time is slow, but I need to try and stay focused so I will be ready to hit the ground running in the fall
  •          For my weight loss, I want to increase my water intake and try to cut my non-water drinks to 1 a day. I also want to commit to a solid 3 days at the gym this week instead of 1 super long day and a run on the weekend like I did this past week. 
  •          In my personal life, I want to work on my organization at home. I have been a bit all over the place at home, so I need to get back in touch with my sticky note reminders and color coded folders. I have also been super stressed so I need to take some time out (before my next summer graduate class) to rewind.

Have a great week everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on WIOG! We may not always reply but we read every single word you write. If you want to chat one on one asap, email us at kimberly@workitoutgurl.com or amber@workitoutgurl.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...