Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The 100 Workout

Have you ever heard of the 100 Workout?
100 jumping jacks.
90 crunches.
80 squats.
70 leg lifts.
60 jumping jacks.
50 crunches.
40 squats.
30 leg lifts.
20 jumping jacks.
10 minutes of running.
 After seeing all of my MFP ladies chatting about it on FB yesterday, I decided to Google it. And I got quite a few leads about it. I am not sure if Amber and I will try this out soon (my knee is in some serious pain and I am almost positive it is from the 30DS jumping jacks), but I will let ya'll know if I do. I was thinking about changing the jumping jacks to jumping rope, perhaps? Then I could probably do it.
Anyways, let me know if you try the workout! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on WIOG! We may not always reply but we read every single word you write. If you want to chat one on one asap, email us at kimberly@workitoutgurl.com or amber@workitoutgurl.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...