Friday, July 15, 2011

Dress Down Friday

Dress Down Friday 7.15

Lace dress, £4.99
Agent Ninetynine t shirt, $40
Old Navy skinny jeans, $30
Kensie high heels, $30
Dorothy Perkins gold bangle bracelet, £13
Armani Exchange leather belt, $38
Necklace


I am in an amazing mood today! This new Beyonce CD is amazing. I just got it today. I am feeling every single song and it put me in a great mood on my car ride here. This is really a cd that you can enjoy all of the tracks and allow it to play through. In my book, that it pretty rare these days. I told Amber that this cd is "rough". She is singing so hard, making you feel every single word. I. Love. It. 


As for my outfit, I am dressing super causal today. A few accessories to jazz it up. I am comfortable; ready to jump into the weekend. Hopefully, later tonight I will be slipping into a little freak-em dress and party. 


Have a happy and safe weekend, everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on WIOG! We may not always reply but we read every single word you write. If you want to chat one on one asap, email us at kimberly@workitoutgurl.com or amber@workitoutgurl.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...