Wednesday, July 20, 2011

How are you really feeling???


So I have finally come to the conclusion that I wear my heart on my sleeve. I was in denial for so long, but now it is time to face the facts. I can't help it, you will always be able to tell how I am feeling by simply looking at my face, no matter how hard I try, my true feelings come right out. Obviously this is not a bad thing, because if you pay attention you can tell how I am feeling.

Although everyone tries to hide how they are feeling, the truth is that we feel first and then we think. As human beings we are not conscious of emotions before we have them. The only control that we have is over the actions we choose to deal with our emotions.

A lot of what is said is not spoken. Our nonverbal signals and facial expressions tell a lot about how we are feeling. You may say that you are OK but your body language and expression on your face may be telling an entirely different story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on WIOG! We may not always reply but we read every single word you write. If you want to chat one on one asap, email us at kimberly@workitoutgurl.com or amber@workitoutgurl.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...