Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Day 4: 30 Day Shred

So this morning was Day 4 on the 30 Day Shred and I can already see that my endurance has improved. Normally I would take a break mid way through the exercises but now I can do some of the routines all the way through without stopping! Go me!

On the flip side... I took a small peak at the scale today.... Please explain to me why I am 3lbs heavier today?!?! I have been eating much better than I was in the past; definitely staying within my caloric limits, exercising like a mad woman, ect ect. I am guessing/hoping that it is muscle weight. Tracy Lee noticed a gain today as well. We have also been experimenting with using heavier weights at the gym and only doing 1 set of each exercise. She is using 12-15lbs and I use 10 - 12lbs. Generally we stayed at 5 - 8lbs, so we can really feel the difference now. I took some measurements back in April, so I am going to start doing measurements soon so I can compare the differences. Maybe I am losing fat but gaining muscle.... therefore my body is getting tighter... but that doesn't show on the scale...yet.

We will see!

Editied to Add:

Please check out this community response to a thread that I posted here. It was extremely helpful, and I may even readjust my training schedule.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on WIOG! We may not always reply but we read every single word you write. If you want to chat one on one asap, email us at kimberly@workitoutgurl.com or amber@workitoutgurl.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...