Tuesday, July 19, 2011

30 Day Shred: Day 3


On Sunday I started Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. It promises that you will definitely see results in 30 days. She breaks it down into 3 workouts (Levels 1 - 3) and you do each workout for 10 days straight before you move onto the next one. I would be lying if I didn't admit that I am a bit worried about committing to 30 days of straight exercising, but I am going to try my hardest.

I have been doing the workouts at 6:30am so far. This seems to be the best time since it is before work. I have also been going to the gym at night as well... I know crazy, but my body needs to be shaken up a bit.

I will keep you guys posted on how it goes!

<3 Stacy Marie

3 comments:

  1. Perfect that I found your blog today because I have been wondering how this specific video works. I'll definitely tag along here to see how it turns out for you. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ropcorn: I love it so far, honestly. And it is fairly inexpensive as well. If you search the net and Youtube you can even find the full length videos if you want to test them out. :)

    Dr. Lil: THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on WIOG! We may not always reply but we read every single word you write. If you want to chat one on one asap, email us at kimberly@workitoutgurl.com or amber@workitoutgurl.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...