Thursday, August 25, 2011

Celebrity Crush Motivation

Do you have a celebrity crush?

I was really torn between a few people, but I have a similar picture at eye level on my desk at work of Jordan Sparks, so I thought I would share it with you.  I keep this picture at my desk to keep me away from  the mindless snacking that I love to do at work. There is nothing like going through emails when you have a snack in your hand to nosh on. 

Looking at the before and afters of Jordan Sparks always motivates me because we truly have similar body types. Whose your celebrity crush?

2 comments:

  1. she is gorgeous!

    my new inspiration is Jennifer Hudson ... she is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I see her face every morning when I log onto the Weight Watchers site! I love her and Kim Kardashian.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on WIOG! We may not always reply but we read every single word you write. If you want to chat one on one asap, email us at kimberly@workitoutgurl.com or amber@workitoutgurl.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...