Monday, August 08, 2011

Day 23: 30 Day Shred

Update...

I am going to officially stop doing the 30 Day Shred Workout as originally planned. I have truly done some damage to my joints from the intense plyometric moves. ( I had knee surgery in late 2010 and I have sprained both ankles and both knees from sports in high school). I took a week off while I was on vacation, but my knees and ankles are still screaming. I made it through more than half of Level 2 though!

Sorry to disappoint anyone who has been reading exclusively for this post, but I have to look after my health. Originally, I was so upset because I just wanted to finish the challenge but I need to worry more about my health. I don't know what I will be trying next, but I will keep ya'll posted.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on WIOG! We may not always reply but we read every single word you write. If you want to chat one on one asap, email us at kimberly@workitoutgurl.com or amber@workitoutgurl.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...