Friday, August 05, 2011

Dress Down Friday Flyness

Dress Down Friday Flyness <3

So glad it's Friday. Although I normally jump on the chance of wearing jeans to work on Fridays, today I changed it up, mainly because of the weather. Once it starts to get hot, I tend to push all of my jeans to the back of my dresser. So I decided to wear a simple dress today and I spiced it up with some accessories.

This is not an exact replica of my outfit but it is very close to what I pulled out of my closet this morning. I added the cardigan to dress up my outfit and also to keep me warm, it might be hot outside, but the air conditioning in our office makes it so cold. However, once I leave the office I am ready to go out.

I hope everyone is having a great Friday. Enjoy your weekend!!

H m dress, £7.99
H M printed top, £15
Old Navy flat heels, $25
Long chain necklace, $1,496
Zoe Karssen Top Have Fun White, €60

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on WIOG! We may not always reply but we read every single word you write. If you want to chat one on one asap, email us at kimberly@workitoutgurl.com or amber@workitoutgurl.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...