Saturday, October 29, 2011

Soul- Searching

After a great dinner conversation, I have really begun to think about my life and where things are going. Lately I have been trying to get back into the groove of things and for some reason (that I am still looking for) I have not been able to get it together. Like I said in one of my previous posts, everything has been all over the place. My weight-loss journey has officially been put on pause and it is time to press play again.

Although it is good to have a fresh start every now and again, I feel that my weight-loss engine needs a jump start and QUICK! I am really trying to understand why I have been unsuccessful with losing weight. After countless conversations with myself (don't judge me) and others, I have realized that maybe I am really not as ready as I thought I was to lose weight. Honestly, I have learned how to work with what I have, I know what to wear and how to wear so that everything compliments my body. Losing weight will get rid of ME and I guess I am not ready to say good-bye yet.

Aside from being skinny and looking better in clothes, I ultimately want to have children and live a long and healthy life, and I know that at this rate I have to make changes while I can. In the past Kimberly and I have tried to do too much at one time, which was rather unrealistic. I plan to do some more soul searching so that I can find out what is really hindering me from losing weight. At the end of the day I know that the only person in my way is ME. I will let you know what else I find!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on WIOG! We may not always reply but we read every single word you write. If you want to chat one on one asap, email us at kimberly@workitoutgurl.com or amber@workitoutgurl.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...