Wednesday, November 30, 2011

November Goals in Review

November Goals in Review
1. Exercise at least 2x per week for 30min or more.  So, I guess I totally forgot about this goal. My bad. I am working on it though. I have started to find small ways to incorporate exercise by walking home from a store or raking leaves, but I didn't do it 2x per week
2. Be more diligent with not eating "white" carbs.  I did really well with this goal. I made a conscious effort to make myself brown rice/pasta instead of eating white rice/pasta with my fiance. I only indulged and ate the white stuff when I was truly exhausted which only happened once or twice.
3. Take at least 1 hour a week to do whatever I want except sleep more. Hands down, I did this one. And it feels so good. Without thinking about it much, I have taken about 15minutes every night before I doze off to write or read anything that I feel like. It really helps me collect myself.
4. Complete my book club book. Every month. Check again! I finished last months book early and I am in the middle of December's book now (even though I really don't care for it too much).
5. Find alternative rewards for myself, besides food.
This one, I am working on still. I have found ways to entertain myself that are not food, but some days when I feel stressed... I run to the can of Pringles... with no shame... and I drag Amber with me. BUT, after completing the detox, I am much less apt to run to food. So I give myself 1/2 a check.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on WIOG! We may not always reply but we read every single word you write. If you want to chat one on one asap, email us at kimberly@workitoutgurl.com or amber@workitoutgurl.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...