Thursday, December 01, 2011

December Goals

December Goals

  1. Eat mindfully. Sometimes, I just eat. For no reason. That is just all types of unacceptable. I know that I have control, I just need to use it. My BFF over at Everyday Polish text me the week of Thanksgiving and said "Have a healthy week!!! Thanksgiving is ONE day, wedding portraits are forever!" There is no need for me to act crazy.
  2. Exercise. Seriously, what is my problem? :) I need to do something! Even if it is just once a week.
  3. Fruits and Veggies. I did so well during the detox and I know I need to incorporate more fruits and veggies into my diet. I am going to try to each some form of fruit or veggie once a day. I know this is nothing to many of you, but for me it is a lot.
  4. Water. In the beginning of the fall, Amber and I were about to down up to 90 ounces of H20 a day! And I found myself recently turning back to juice. Juice never quite quenches my thirst either, so I always end up going back to water. Therefore, I need to just stick with water in the first place.
  5. Grazing. Sometimes I find myself just taking a bite of something. A bite of my fiance's sandwich, or a handful of peanuts. All of these bites can add up to some serious calories. This includes my alcohol intake. I don't drink excessively, but sometimes I just have a drink for no reason. Or even just take a sip of my fiance's drink. I need to monitor this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on WIOG! We may not always reply but we read every single word you write. If you want to chat one on one asap, email us at kimberly@workitoutgurl.com or amber@workitoutgurl.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...