- Eat mindfully. Sometimes, I just eat. For no reason. That is just all types of unacceptable. I know that I have control, I just need to use it. My BFF over at Everyday Polish text me the week of Thanksgiving and said "Have a healthy week!!! Thanksgiving is ONE day, wedding portraits are forever!" There is no need for me to act crazy.
- Exercise. Seriously, what is my problem? :) I need to do something! Even if it is just once a week.
- Fruits and Veggies. I did so well during the detox and I know I need to incorporate more fruits and veggies into my diet. I am going to try to each some form of fruit or veggie once a day. I know this is nothing to many of you, but for me it is a lot.
- Water. In the beginning of the fall, Amber and I were about to down up to 90 ounces of H20 a day! And I found myself recently turning back to juice. Juice never quite quenches my thirst either, so I always end up going back to water. Therefore, I need to just stick with water in the first place.
- Grazing. Sometimes I find myself just taking a bite of something. A bite of my fiance's sandwich, or a handful of peanuts. All of these bites can add up to some serious calories. This includes my alcohol intake. I don't drink excessively, but sometimes I just have a drink for no reason. Or even just take a sip of my fiance's drink. I need to monitor this.