Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Our Trip to the Nutritionist

So here is the update on our trip to the nutritionist:

Stacy and I know way more than we think and the bottom line after our appointment is that we have to stick to something. I guess the both of us thought that the nutritionist was going to give us the magic answer to why we are not losing weight. I was looking for the nutritionist to tell me what I needed to eat and how much I needed to eat and then I would have the magic answer.

I think that the appointment was good, I realized that I do eat much healthier than I did before and I just need to stick with something. When I fall, I fall hard, so any time I get down about not seeing the scale numbers move I figure that I can have that extra cookie since I haven't lost any weight, and that is not the way to think. Although Stacy and I did know a good amount of information about what we should be eating, the nutritionist did give us some tips to help us add better nutrition to our eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on WIOG! We may not always reply but we read every single word you write. If you want to chat one on one asap, email us at kimberly@workitoutgurl.com or amber@workitoutgurl.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...