Thursday, November 10, 2011

GM Diet! We're Almost There


So Kimberly and I decided to start a detox this week, and surprisingly we have really stuck to it. I thought that this week would be pure torture but it was not as bad as I thought it would be. I must say that I am so thankful for Kimberly, originally I just texted her and said I was going to start a detox with no intention of her joining the bandwagon, but she is as crazy as I am so she joined me.

I have learned a lot about myself in the past four days, the most important thing that I learned is that I have willpower and I can say NO to food. So far I have not cheated on the detox diet, which for me is a milestone!

So here's a brief outline the detox:
Day One: Only Fruits, as much as you want excluding bananas
Day Two: Only Vegetables all day long
Day Three: Fruits AND Vegetables, still no bananas
Day Four (Today): Bananas and Milk and French Onion Soup- odd combination we know
(Each day includes drink 10 cups of water)

Since starting this detox not only have I lost 6 pounds but I have had so much energy it has almost been annoying. For the past four mornings I have woken up in such a good mood and ready to start the day. I will keep you posted with the results from the detox as well as the last three days. The directions to the detox state that if you follow the directions you will drop 10 to 17 pounds in 7 days!

I am so proud of the both of us, we have finally stuck to something. Only three days left, we've got this in the bag!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on WIOG! We may not always reply but we read every single word you write. If you want to chat one on one asap, email us at kimberly@workitoutgurl.com or amber@workitoutgurl.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...