Friday, December 30, 2011

Back At It Again

So I just had to share my great news, I have officially joined the gym again! I am super excited, when it comes to exercise once I get into a routine, you can not pull me away from the gym. SO I made my first big step in getting back to my weight loss by joining the gym today!!!! I am so ready and my mind is finally in the right place. Kimberly and I have already devised a workout schedule, I think we are going to do a test run next week, and I will report back to you and let you know how things go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on WIOG! We may not always reply but we read every single word you write. If you want to chat one on one asap, email us at kimberly@workitoutgurl.com or amber@workitoutgurl.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...