Saturday, December 17, 2011

Blog Highlight: Classy Career Girl

Since school has finished for the Fall semester, my Saturdays are no longer plagued by the guilt of doing or not doing my homework. Therefore, I like to fill up my time cruising through the blog world to find new and interesting blogs to follow and read. This morning, I woke up to a lovely email from my friend over at Everyday Polish, giving me the link to Classy Career Girl.

Being that in my career I am currently working as a Career Counselor and that I just love reading all things career related; this blog seemed like the perfect fit. Anna, the blogs's creator, highlights the areas of personal development, how to find a job, etiquette, time management and more! This looks like it could easily make it's way to my favorites list of "must-read" blogs. Check the blog by clicking here.

Enjoy your Saturday! I know I am happily(almost) doing laundry and watching the Knicks with the fiance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on WIOG! We may not always reply but we read every single word you write. If you want to chat one on one asap, email us at kimberly@workitoutgurl.com or amber@workitoutgurl.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...