Thursday, February 23, 2012

We need more wedding invitations...

Our actual invites in a different color.
Mr. Man and I have decided to just suck it up... and go over our guest list. We have to guarantee a minimum of 125 guests at our reception. We currently have 149 guests, and I KNOW, we will have at least 1 or 2 people who we may have forgotten, or people who desperately want to have a guest.

We received 75 invitations through our package, which is obviously not enough. So I called one of the vendor coordinators to get an additional 25 invites and I fell over when I heard the price. $431.88 
For 25 invites! You have got to be kidding me. I will be online researching to find a cheaper version or an alternate invite that we can both agree upon.

In the meantime, I purchased ribbons to create a tie to go around the invites that we purchased before. I may just have to post some pictures later to share with everyone. Show off my crafty skills.... or lack there of. 

*** Edited to add! I found our EXACT invites through a private vendor online for $240! Including taxes and shipping!***

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting on WIOG! We may not always reply but we read every single word you write. If you want to chat one on one asap, email us at kimberly@workitoutgurl.com or amber@workitoutgurl.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...