Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Sometimes & Always!




Sometimes: I crave salt. Like Buffalo Wild Wings salty chips, wings, and salt 'n vinegar french fries
Always: I know that I will gain 5lbs before I even take the first bite

Sometimes: I hate bringing so many containers of food to work and then having to wash them when I get home. Literally... these are less than half of what I bring for a day. 
Always: I am grateful when I pack my food so that I can save money... and not give in to salty goodness.

Sometimes: I hate when coupons come in the mail for New York & Company because they FORCE me to spend money.
Always: ... I go and spend the money.

Sometimes: I don't want to participate in the weekly Sometimes & Always.
Always: I start reading everyone's and then.... next thing you know, I am writing my own. 


Follow Me on Pinterest

4 comments:

  1. Yum. Reading this blog post made me really hungry. I really want chips now! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading!... and fyi... I always want chips! lol

      Delete
  2. I gain 5lbs before eating chips too!! lol And Im a sucker for NY&CO!!
    -barbie @ Style of a Mrs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always crave sweet things...and then salty. Ugh. I really should start packing my lunch so that I don't give in!!

    Thanks for linking up with me! I'm glad you did!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on WIOG! We may not always reply but we read every single word you write. If you want to chat one on one asap, email us at kimberly@workitoutgurl.com or amber@workitoutgurl.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...