Monday, August 13, 2012

Date Night OOTN

I had a wonderful date night this weekend.  Between preparing for Kim's wedding, my family reunion and everything in between I hadn't seen my honey in awhile so I was super excited as always to spend some time together. He always makes fun of me because every time we go out I'm always dressed up, when I think that I'm being casual. What can I say I always like to spice up my everyday look. 

I was in a weird mood on Saturday, like everyday I tried on at least 3 outfits until I was totally satisfied with what I saw in the mirror. Although it is the summer, black is still one of my go-to favorites so I reached into my closet and grabbed one of my favorite "Little Black Dresses." I finally had the time to do my long box braids again and since it was supposed to be hot I put them up into a high bun. So here's what I came up with!





I thought that the glasses looked better on me, so I went over into the corner and took a pic!

Dress: Target
Flower Sandals: Old Navy
Necklace, Bracelets and Headband: New York & Company

I hope everyone had a great weekend! As always thanks for reading and stay Fab <3

5 comments:

  1. you are such a cutie! love the outfit! looks like a fun date night!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Faith! It was fun, he's finally letting me take more pictures of him so hopefully you will see more date night recaps!

      Delete
  2. You look adorable. You two make a cute couple. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on WIOG! We may not always reply but we read every single word you write. If you want to chat one on one asap, email us at kimberly@workitoutgurl.com or amber@workitoutgurl.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...