Wednesday, October 10, 2012

OOTD: Black and White

So since the summer has come to an end, it was time to do some cleaning. It took almost all day but I packed up most of my summer clothes and brought out my Fall and Winter pieces. Honestly I totally forgot about all of the great things that were packed away. So I decided to put an outfit together and do a quick post. This is my FAVORITE blazer, I have no idea why, but I wear it all the time. Let me know what you think!





Tank & Jeans: Old Navy
Blazer: Worthington via JcPenny
Shoes: Kelsi Dagger via TJ Maxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on WIOG! We may not always reply but we read every single word you write. If you want to chat one on one asap, email us at kimberly@workitoutgurl.com or amber@workitoutgurl.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...