Thursday, November 29, 2012

Color Me Striped!

I'm back with a quick OOTD. So a lot has been going on for the past couple of weeks, I finally moved into my new apartment!!!! I'm still on cloud nine, like its official I have my OWN place. I will be sure to take some pics of my new spot once I have everything together the way I want. I have been dying to make a few OOTD posts but since I am still slowing unpacking my wardrobe and accessories you will have to work with me.

So most of my stuff is unpacked but I am still trying to figure out exactly how I packed everything because I cannot find some of my signature pieces. So this is an outfit that I wore to work recently. You guys know that I absolutely love Old Navy and I love to be comfortable, so when I saw this Striped Knit Dress it was definitely a must have. This is definitely one of my low-key outfits, but still cute to me nonetheless. I have to be very selective with what I wear now since I still haven't found my iron! (Please try not to judge me)







Thanks for reading, and I will be back soon to let you know more about how my new apartment is coming. Stay Fab Loves <3

(Totally random but I just realized how freaking long my box braids were, no wonder it took me forever to put them in- just thought I'd share that thought with you, LOL) 

8 comments:

  1. i bought the same dress but in black and white! i LOVE it. i use to not be a fan of ON and all of a sudden i love everything they put out. well not everything but a lot more than i use to!

    you look fabulous! congrats on your new apt ... i know that is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG, you and me both, I never used to shop at ON but now you can find me in every clearance section!

      Thanks for the well-wishes, I am still getting used to driving to my apartment after work, I have wasted a good amount of gas these past few days!

      Delete
  2. You look so adorable. I love that comfy look. Congrats on your new apartment. I am moving early next year and can't wait to be on my own again and for my 13 yr old to have her own room. Currently my mom lives with me and well...um..it's been tough..LOL! Can't wait to see the pics of your new place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!!!! I can only imagine what that's like, Its tough with a full house. I will be posting pics soon, so be on the lookout!

      Delete
  3. You look fab in the dress. Btw what is ottd*coversface*.
    I started a my weight loss journey & blog last month and am proud to say I have lost 5 kg *whoop whoop*
    Pls check out my blog, I need all the advice and support I can get. Thanks
    Www.thebattleoftheweight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment. OOTD stands for Outfit of the day, it took me a while to understand what it stood for, I tried every combination. Congrats on the loss, and I will definitely be stopping by for some support!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting on WIOG! We may not always reply but we read every single word you write. If you want to chat one on one asap, email us at kimberly@workitoutgurl.com or amber@workitoutgurl.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...