Wednesday, November 28, 2012

#50in52 Week 9

Week 9 already!? I really cannot believe that the time is passing so fast! I know that I say that every week, but the holiday music playing on the radio really surprised me. I have 2 more weeks of graduate school before I start my LAST semester to graduate with my masters in May (thank goodness). And I am really making progress with my overall fitness.
 
Week 8: 179.2 (-3.8)
Week 9: 178.6 (-0.6)
 
I managed another loss this week... and a holiday week at that so I am happy. Sadly though, I have come down with bronchitis and a bad sinus infection so for the upcoming week I have to cut down on my workouts and let my body recoup. Womp womp. I was actually holding out on cancelling my personal training sessions until I got to the doctor today at 8:45am and did not leave until after 2:30pm. Obviously, something was going on that I should probably not try to "push" through.
 
I have so much that I want to share about my fitness improving and what I have been doing with my PT James! These workouts are intense and my overall cardiovascular strength has improved significantly in the last 3 weeks. So much so that he had to increase my max heart rate on my heart rate monitor watch to make sure that I am still working hard. I used to be puffing at 160bpm, but now I can carry a full conversation! I will write later to explain... maybe tomorrow after I rest up some more.

Peace, love... and Kleenex. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on WIOG! We may not always reply but we read every single word you write. If you want to chat one on one asap, email us at kimberly@workitoutgurl.com or amber@workitoutgurl.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...