Wednesday, January 16, 2013

#50in52 Week 16 and Day 10 #NYNR

It's been quite awhile since I have posted about my 50in52 challenge, so let's just get down to the nitty gritty.


Week 12: 176.2 (-1.0) - my last weight in
Week 16: 174.4 (1.8)

Given that the holidays were a hard time emotionally for my family and physically since I didn't get much exercise in AND I ate whatever I wanted, I cannot complain. My highest weight during the holiday season was 178.4lbs so technically I am down a full 4lbs! I am still doing the #NYNR challenge and absolutely loving it. I really feel that this may become a lifestyle change for me. I snuck in some dairy the other day and I paid for it on Tuesday morning. My stomach was in knots for most of the morning. 

This challenge has showed me that I can emotionally disconnect from food. After a week of eating oatmeal with fruit and NO sugar, I know that I can do this. My trainer says that this may have been exactly what I needed. Will I live a no gluten, no sugar and dairy-free life 100% of the time now? Well, I am not sure yet. Do I think that I will be 110% more conscious of what I put in my body and avoid things that I know I don't need and just want? Absolutely yes. 

2 comments:

  1. YOU are doing FANTASTIC!! I am so happy for you!!! Keep going!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nellie! I'm trying to get fit for Fitbloggin, girl!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting on WIOG! We may not always reply but we read every single word you write. If you want to chat one on one asap, email us at kimberly@workitoutgurl.com or amber@workitoutgurl.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...