Wednesday, January 16, 2013

@FRS Healthy Performance Review #healthyslim


I have never really been one to get into energy drinks, so when I got the opportunity from Fitfluential to review some drinks and chews, I was super excited.

From the FRS website:
FRS was originally developed by health scientists to provide sustained energy for chemotherapy patients. Today it is used by elite athletes, wellness experts and anyone who wants to lead a healthy, active lifestyle.
All FRS products feature quercetin, a powerful all-natural antioxidant found naturally in many fruits and vegetables. It has been shown in multiple clinical trials to provide sustained energy, increased endurance, immune system support along with many other health benefits.
I am naturally a pretty jittery person, so supplements tend to go right through my blood stream and give me the shakes, BUT I did not feel that at all with these! I was able to test out energy, protein, AND weight management! So here is the breakdown:

I was super excited about these since I am trying to lose weight myself. I know I would need to drink more than the bottles I was provided, but I was hoping they would taste good enough for me to want to purchase more later. I was not disappointed. I definitely felt that my appetite was suppressed for a few hours after finishing the bottle and it tasted pretty good.

Energy 
I received drinks and chews (hard & soft) to try. The drinks didn't taste bad at all but I really enjoyed the chews. They were super easy to pop in the morning before a workout or midday at work when I wanted to test out if they gave me a boost. I really preferred the Pomegranate blueberry soft chews over the Orange hard chews. They seemed more like a Starburst candy plus a little energy. After the drinks and the chews, I felt a little bit more focused and alert. 
Please shake them well! After a good shake to make sure it was mixed together properly, they were pretty good! I still prefer my old fashioned powder protein after a workout, but this could definitely be an option on a day when I am in a rush. 

Have you tried FRS before or another energy type of drink? Thoughts? 

Disclaimer: I was provided with free products in exchange for my review through my participation in the Fitfluential, LLC Ambassador program. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on WIOG! We may not always reply but we read every single word you write. If you want to chat one on one asap, email us at kimberly@workitoutgurl.com or amber@workitoutgurl.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...