Friday, March 22, 2013

Friday's Letters Link Up

Photobucket

If you haven't noticed lately, I have cut down on posting here on WIOG. Not because I am going to stop blogging or I don't know what to say, but because I am working on a new project! So, I decided to start doing Friday's Letters again so I can share more of what is going on... plus, who doesn't love a good blog link up from time to time.

Dear Readers: I have decided to launch a brand new blog on June 1st, with a focus on mental, physical, emotional, and career wellness. Basically, it is all about how to make your life better as I search for ways to make my own life better. I am so excited but so so so so nervous. Will you love the new space? Will you stop reading? Will you think I am crazy/big headed/(insert another negative adjective) for trying to make my blog into a place to share information, be open & personal, and offer business services? I don't know, but it will be happening soon!

Dear James (my personal trainer): Oh-how-I-appreciate-thee! You encourage and support me each week while I try to reach my fitness goals. Knowing I have you on my side to tell me when I am crazy, call me out on my bs when I know I am wrong, guide me through intense but fun workouts AND just be an amazing resource for information.... makes me feel like I can be successful.

Dear Self: These past few weeks, you have not been yourself at all. You  have had to go through some loss in your life (via death & friendships ending), some stress with school, some stress at home with renovations, and some stress that you impose upon yourself. You can do anything that you put your mind to. Pray about it. Believe it. Just do it. You can be who you dream about being if you work hard enough at it. AND I know that the level of success you want to achieve if possible.

1 comment:

  1. Water Hack Burns 2lb of Fat OVERNIGHT

    Well over 160k men and women are utilizing a simple and SECRET "liquids hack" to drop 2 lbs every night in their sleep.

    It's simple and it works on anybody.

    Here are the easy steps for this hack:

    1) Grab a clear glass and fill it with water half the way

    2) Now use this crazy hack

    so you'll become 2 lbs thinner the very next day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on WIOG! We may not always reply but we read every single word you write. If you want to chat one on one asap, email us at kimberly@workitoutgurl.com or amber@workitoutgurl.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...