Friday, July 29, 2011

Day 13: Plank Twists

Plank twists, also known as my new enemy, are literally the death of me during Level 2 of the 30 DS. They make my entire core burn like wild fire spreading through a desert.


The images above are from BodyRock TV (and yes, I know that woman's body is amazing. They have some really good advice on the site as well) Jillian doesn't make you bend your arms like in the second picture, but trust me. IT IS STILL CHALLENGING. Despite the horrendous burn, I know that my body is changing. I also took the liberty of hiding my scale this morning so I don't even dare to do a spot check until August 20th. I also stumbled across a blog today where a woman gained 6lbs during the shred but she lost a few inches. I am praying that I don't have results like that. I really need to see at least a pound or two gone from my frame. I know that my current weight is not okay for my height and I will honestly be at a loss if I don't see some changes and I am working out  like I am. I keep on hearing that I need to up my calorie intake, but I am not quite sure how to do that properly.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on WIOG! We may not always reply but we read every single word you write. If you want to chat one on one asap, email us at kimberly@workitoutgurl.com or amber@workitoutgurl.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...