Friday, July 29, 2011

Dress Down Fridays: Do you ever wear white jeans?

Celebrity Style: Kim Kardashian

Elizabeth and James safari shirt, $205
Seven For All Mankind skinny jeans, $275
Christian Louboutin tan heels


Are white jeans a do for you in the summer. I found this set from another user on Polyvore, and I loved it. It may be a tad too dressed down depending on where you work though (and I know I would be looking for bargain alternatives for all of the items listed). I love the look of white jeans and pants, but I am always too afraid to wear them. I can be a messy eater so I would starve myself all day to ensure that I didn't stain them. 

Either way Kim Kardashian looks dashing in her getup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on WIOG! We may not always reply but we read every single word you write. If you want to chat one on one asap, email us at kimberly@workitoutgurl.com or amber@workitoutgurl.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...