Monday, August 01, 2011

Ahhhhh VACATION




I know it has been a while since my last post, but I am back in business. Last week I left for Miami, and I just got back today.......I had such a great time and I truly enjoyed my vacation. I have been to Florida many times but I have never been to Miami, although it was expensive I have got to go back.

I think that everyone needs a vacation, it was such a great feeling, I woke up when I wanted to, I ate some great food, went out and did some partying, enjoyed the beach and pool, and I even got some naps in.

Although I was on vacation, I still wanted to eat right and try not to gain back some of the weight that I lost. I have not weighed myself since i have been back, it is really killing me because I want to know where I stand, but I am sticking to my promise and waiting until August 20th. It was so hard making healthy choices in Miami, especially since there were so many different kinds of restaurants, but I managed to make some healthy choices, and I did not feel so deprived.

I did not go to the gym to exercise while I was there, but I made sure that I walked everywhere, and I went to the pool everyday, swimming is definitely a great total body workout, it Was tiring but I LOVE the water!!!!!

All in all I had a great time, and I proved to myself that eating healthy is not so bad after all even on vacation. I can't wait to plan another trip, I forgot how relaxing vacation really is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on WIOG! We may not always reply but we read every single word you write. If you want to chat one on one asap, email us at kimberly@workitoutgurl.com or amber@workitoutgurl.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...