Friday, August 12, 2011

Dress Down Friday

The heck with all the dressing down I've been doing!BKE flower top
Merona® Collection Women's Cecila Woven Skirt - Blue Print : Target, $27
John Fluevog closed toe shoes, $199
Carlos Falchi drawstring handbag
Beading jewelry, $6.49
Pedre buckle jewelry, $75
Earrings, $20
Glass shades, £157
Wet Seal belt
WiseDecor Live Preview






This week has been a little depressing. SO I figured that maybe if I add a spash of color into my wardrobe this Friday I will feel better. (Wishful thinking? I don't think so!) The outfit above is from another wonderful Polyvore member, and I could not resist sharing it with ya'll. Some of the items are a bit pricey, but they aren't things that I haven't seen before and more economical places like NY&Co.

Happy Friday!



2 comments:

Thank you for commenting on WIOG! We may not always reply but we read every single word you write. If you want to chat one on one asap, email us at kimberly@workitoutgurl.com or amber@workitoutgurl.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...