Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday Fly

Dress Down Friday 8.19.11


Oasis tee shirt dress
£60 - oasis-stores.com
Fat Face summer cardigan
£25 - fatface.com
ALDO wedge shoes
$100 - zappos.com
Alexander McQueen crossbody bag
$1,795 - couture.zappos.com


Happy Friday Everyone!!!
Today Kimberly and I have a site visit off campus, so we could not wear jeans today, but I was in a great mood today so I decided to get my fly on this morning. If I had the money to afford this outfit,believe me it would be in my closet. So this is just a more expensive replica of my outfit today.




2 comments:

Thank you for commenting on WIOG! We may not always reply but we read every single word you write. If you want to chat one on one asap, email us at kimberly@workitoutgurl.com or amber@workitoutgurl.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...