Tuesday, August 02, 2011

New Mindset

My short vacation was just what I needed to help me get back on track. Every once in awhile everyone needs to regroup and get their thoughts back together. If losing weight was so easy believe me, everyone would be a size 2, but the truth is that it's NOT, and the first thing that you have to do to be successful with losing weight is changing your mindset.


I must admit that I was upset when I went to Miami, I had planned to be about 3 sizes smaller, and that was not the case. But instead of dwelling on the fact that I couldn't fit into a new two-piece, I am focusing on achieving my goal. If I have to buy a new two-piece in the middle of the winter that is what I am going to do. I know what I have to do, and I am determined to make it happen.


It is so easy to dwell on the negative and totally ignore the positives. So I'm not where I thought I would be 3 months ago, but its OK, its not the end of the world. If I have to write a new sticky note every day to remind me to stay motivated, that is exactly what I will do. I will not give up until I see results. For all of those on the same page as me, stay Motivated, and don't give up we CAN and we WILL do this!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on WIOG! We may not always reply but we read every single word you write. If you want to chat one on one asap, email us at kimberly@workitoutgurl.com or amber@workitoutgurl.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...