Friday, September 02, 2011

Dress Down Fridays



Back to School

It's that time of year again!
Since Amber and I work in higher education...work has been a tad bit crazy since all of the students are starting to come back. We also start grad classes again next week. Womp. Womp. So not exciting.

The outfit above is super similar to what I am wearing today. However, the top I am wearing is from Victoria Secret during their big annual sales. I almost always carry 2 bags to work too. One for my personal things and another for work related things that I took home the night before and my lunch box. My work bag is no where near as chic as the one here, but I am hoping to step it up this semester. Amber came over a few nights ago and helped me go through my closet to assess what I need to purchase for the Fall. Surprisingly, I have a lot of things that I didn't think worked... now I just need some accessories. I really don't have any costume jewelry. (IE Big funky colorful pieces that make outfits pop.) My mother works part time at a jewelery store so I have a lot of classic pieces. I'll just have to find a way to make it work. 

Anywho.. have a safe and enjoyable Labor Day Weekend! xoxoxo











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on WIOG! We may not always reply but we read every single word you write. If you want to chat one on one asap, email us at kimberly@workitoutgurl.com or amber@workitoutgurl.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...